Bringing my art to life is what drives me. I enjoy the process of watching a body of work evolve from concept to completion. Ultimately, I am an artist looking to bring my art to life.
Originally from Sacramento, California, I attended the University of California, Santa Cruz where I studied Computer Science: Game Design and earned my B.A. in Film and Digital Media with a concentration in digital media production. I do variety of artistic work but my passion lies in animation and game design.
I am a passionate artist that has a keen interest in kinetic typography and motion graphics currently working as a freelance artist in Seattle,WA. Seeking to expand my knowledge and experience as an artist through a variety of mediums but ultimately looking to bring my art to life.
GRAPHIC & WEB DESIGN, INDUSTRY SIGN & GRAPHICS; AUBURN, WA - SEPT. 2017 - FEB. 2018
- Collaborated with teams to conceptualize and create graphics for clients.
- Designed & produced work using Adobe Creative Suite.
- High volume environment to create and produce designs to meet deadlines.
WEB DESIGN, PR & MARKETING ASSISTANT, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SANTA CRUZ HUMANITIES DIVISION; SANTA CRUZ, CA — JAN. - JUL. 2017
- Integrated graphic templates to improve efficiency of all design processes.
- Managed creation and production of all design elements.
- Coordinated with department leads to conceptualize promotional materials.
FREELANCE ARTIST AND GRAPHIC DESIGNER; CALIFORNIA - WASHINGTON 2012- PRESENT
- Developed and managed full content creation efforts from start to finish.
- Worked closely with clients to meet their ideal design.
- Guided clients to a design that most accurately and effectively communicates their message.
SOFTWARE -Adobe Creative Suite, Blender, DragonFrame, Processing, Unix, GameMaker Studio, Twine, Audacity, WordPress, Unreal Engine, Maya
ANIMATION -2D and 3D, Kinetic Typography, Stop-Motion, Rotoscoping, Parallaxing, 3D modeling, Infographics, Green-screen effects, Character Rigging, Storyboard Animation, Audio Editing, Video Editing, Proposal Development, Character Design
GRAPHIC DESIGN -Web Design, Vector Graphics, Print Design, Flyers, Posters, Banners, Branding, Hand-drawings, Logo Design
University of California, Santa Cruz where I studied Computer Science: Game Design and earned my B.A. in Film and Digital Media with a concentration in digital media production.
References are available upon request.
Come view my gallery and see the kind of work I do!